CNPA members receive a $100 discount for BIA/Kelsey's June 27 MobileLocalMedia conference at Mission Bay San Francisco.
Among the discusion topics:
* What are near and long-term opportunities where mobile, local, and social (a.k.a SoLoMo) meet?
* What are best practices in building and launching mobile products?
* What has changed in local advertising in the Post-PC era?
* What are the ways mobile is developing into shopping, commerce and payment utilities?
* Where do both traditional media and startups play into this ecosystem?
* Where's the money?
* What will it take to win?
You get $100 off the $595 conference fee. Click for details.