Downsized but looking to stay in journalism? Looking for an opportunity to show what you can do? The weekly Trinity Journal in Trinity County (far Northern California) is seeking a full-time managing editor for its weekly newspaper, website and associated products. Working with reporters, copy-editing and page production will take up 75-80 percent of your week. Wow us with what you can do during the other 20 percent. The top candidate will have plenty of news experience and be energetic and self-motivated. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines are important. Pay based on experience. Send resume to Wayne Agner, publisher; The Trinity Journal; P.O. Box 340; Weaverville, CA 96093-0340; or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.